Steve does webinars periodically, and this page contains recordings of selected webinars that can be viewed on demand.
Effectively Selling to the C-Suite
This webinar will explore what senior executives said about their relationships with professional salespeople, including how salespeople should align with the relevant executive for the sales opportunity, to win those critical key deals.
Many of the concepts and models in the book have already been field-tested with the SellXL workshop that was developed several years in advance of the book. In fact, many of the graphics within the book were extracted from that workshop.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Identify and align with the relevant executive for your sales opportunity
- Optimize your connections to executives, using simple LinkedIn techniques
- Expand relationships without jeopardizing relationships with irrelevant executives
- Establish credibility with executives, so as to get continued access to them
Managing Sales Opportunities: New Approaches for Today's Selling Environment
In this webinar we'll present an opportunity management process called Sales Opportunity Snapshot (SOS) that salespeople embrace because it helps them close deals and also provides sales managers the information they need to drive the process.
Some of the concepts and models discussed in the webinar were extracted from the 2nd edition of the best-selling sales book, Selling to the C-Suite, and those same concepts have already been field-tested with the SOS workshop that was developed several years in advance of the book.
You will learn how to:
- Quickly and effectively assess the status of each sales opportunity
- Shorten sales cycles and dramatically impact the outcome of critical sales campaigns
- Improve your ability to forecast deals with a higher level of confidence
- Communicate the status of sales opportunities to others in the sales organization
Helping Your Sales Team Survive the Executive Screening Process
In this webinar, your sales teams will learn why executives screen and test salespeople and how they can prepare for those critical initial meetings with client executives. Based on 10 years of empirical research with more than 500 global CXO-level executives, where they reveal why some salespeople gain trusted advisor status while others get the ejector seat.
In addition, we'll explore what senior executives told us about their relationships with professional salespeople, including how they should align with the relevant executive in the client organization to win those critical key deals.
Most importantly, you will learn the important steps your sales teams should take to become trusted advisors of C-Suite executives
You will learn how to:
- Develop an understanding of the screening processes that executives use to test salespeople
- Approach executives so as to circumvent the inevitable roadblocks, using proven techniques
- Become perceived as a credible resource to executives, based on your understanding of their key business executives
- Ultimately become perceived as a trusted advisor to senior executives in the client organization
Achieving Trusted Adviser Status with Senior Client Executives
Many salespeople think they have become a trusted advisor of senior client executives. However, a key question you should ask yourself is: What has the client executive done for you to demonstrate that they perceive you as a trusted advisor? Why do executives test and screen salespeople? How can salespeople circumvent that process and develop trusted advisor level relationships with those executives?
In this webinar, you will learn the important steps you should take to become trusted advisors of C-Suite executives
You will learn how to:
- Circumvent the inevitable roadblocks, using proven techniques and strategies
- Establish credibility with C-Suite executives, thereby obtaining continued access to them
- Develop provocative questions to pose to senior executives, so as to magnify your value
- Become perceived as a trusted advisor to those senior executives
Selling at the Executive Level (SellXL) is a workshop that helps professional salespeople create, maintain and leverage relationships at executive levels in client organizations. The best-selling sales book, Selling to the C-Suite, published by McGraw-Hill was based, in part, on this workshop.
Below is a recording of a recent webinar on this one-day workshop - together with visuals that were extracted from the workshop.
Sales Opportunity Snapshot (SOS) is the next-generation in opportunity management for today's sales organizations. It provides a structured, scalable process for qualifying, planning and winning strategic sales opportunities where competitors are strong and customer buying protocols are influenced by formal and informal decision criteria.
Following is a recording of a recent webinar on this one-day workshop - together with visuals that were extracted from the workshop.